1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM ON OUR WEBSITE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device when certain web pages are accessed in order to store and retrieve information about the browsing carried out using that equipment.
Amongst other things, cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the the user’s choices and habits. At danivoiceovers.com we use them to personalize your experience on our websites, identify and remember registered users, and make browsing easier.
Further information about cookies and how they work is available on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie).
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED BY WWW.DANIVOICEOVERS.COM?
In the floating warning that emerges when entering this website for the first time, the user must confirm that s/he understands the use we give to our cookies. If s/he keeps browsing our site without confirming the understanding of the use we give to our cookies, it is assumed that s/he accepts it. The cookies we use, which don’t gather personal data, are the next ones:
- Cookies from Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google which allows measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. They are large in number, safe and the most widely used worldwide by Google. Find out more about them here.
- A technical type cookie called PHPSESSID. This cookie is used to track a person’s persistent status, as well as whether or not they are registered and logged in.
- A cookie called qtrans_front_language, developed by WordPress. It is used to identify the language in which the user is browsing, and allows the selection of other languages.
- A cookie called wordpress_logged_in [hash], developed by WordPress, tells us, using the IP, the day and time that our website has been accessed and from which country and city. It does not identify the person’s characteristics or data.